Monday, November 2, 2009

Busy Halloween

It has been a busy Halloween filled with carnivals, neighborhood and ward parties, and LOTS of candy. I'm glad it's over. I maintain the feeling that Halloween is not my favorite holiday. But the kids had a good week.
Grandma Prax gave us these fun pumpkin decorations. Perfect for kiddos.

Kate in her costume. I was pleased with how these skirts turned out. Very rarely do my projects turn out well.

Cutie Emma.


Elvis!

On Halloween Grandma and Grandpa Thornock took us to the Flint Stables where Emma got a pony ride. She LOVED it. Aden HATED it.


At the school carnival, Emma got her face painted. She is all about makeup now.
She also got to meet Belle. That made her want to go to Disneyland because the girl was actually from there. They talked about what Disneyland is all about.


We also had our first snow. It was pretty, but I don't want it! (after taking this picture, I got locked out of the apartment without shoes or a coat with the kids inside. That was interesting!)

Emma's preschool did a Wild Thing day. (Michael said she looked like she belonged in a 80's video.)


6 comments:

Nicole Barney said...

Your kiddos are so cute! I love their Halloween costumes! What a crafty mama!

Ryan & Courtney said...

Way cute James!! Thanks for blogging...it makes me a little less home sick sometimes. Everyone looks adorable!

Ashlee said...

I love it. Your kids are so cute and the pictures are looking good!

Craig and Aly said...

Oh my gosh those costumes are so ADORABLE! Way to go!!!

Julie Winder said...

Jamie, those costumes are seriously so so cute. You have so many talents girl! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. It meant a lot to me. Hope you enjoy the holidays with family.

Pete and Layci said...

Jamie!! Hey i found your blog on tiffany nasal's blog and was soo excited! I hope you guys are doing well! Your kids are adorable as always!