First, I think Aden needs more daddy time. I caught him putting on mascara. I washed it off the best I could, he looked like he had a shiner the rest of the day. That's more masculine, right?
Emma in the leaves. My friend was going to take my kids pictures and I caught one of Emma just thinking. (Stuffy nose, open mouth!)
Aden in the leaves.

Aden and this little girl in the court play together really well. I caught them running around the playground and caught Aden airborne. Kindof fun.
My favorite. Aden showed me his latest addition to his pocket. I was attempting to focus more on the leaf, but I don't have that technique down yet. I still like the picture.
So I have a good friend here in the village who has been helping me learn more about my camera. She has the exact same camera, but can take some seriously cool pictures, where mine still look amateur like. So I took some time today with the kids and practiced. I'm also having a lot of fun with the website I learned about. Notice there are none of Kate. I can't get a cute one of her yet. I'm trying.
9 comments:
Cute Jamie!! I love it! Your pictures look good! good job. I have cute neices and nephews...
Your kids are so dang cute. Cute pictures!
Cute, James! I agree, let's get together soon...!
Love the pictures. I need to learn to take better pictures too. You'll have to share some of your techniques/hints.
Your pictures turned out great!
I'm just bad at pictures. Let's me honest.
You want to take our family pictures for us?
You are a talented photographer, plus your kiddos are the cutest subjects! I love all of these pictures!
Oh my goodness Jamie. I wish you lived closer we could share ideas for photography. You are a natural. I love them.
Post a Comment