Saturday, October 17, 2009

End of Summer Updates

We decided to go to a pumpkin patch with some friends to pick some pumpkins. Here is an updated family photo. My friend took the picture, I edited the blemishes!

I've been having fun with editing programs, don't judge too harsh, I'm just getting the hang of it, and I seriously don't have an eye for cute pictures. Michael picked all our pumpkins. He is a perfectionist but we got some good ones!

Emma turned five on the 30th of September. She made cupcakes for all her friends and we took them around to their homes since the weather was bad. She was hoping to decorate cupcakes outside with them, but it rained.


Emma with her self-decorated birthday cake. After she turned five, she can amazingly do more things now! She zipped up her coat the other day and said to me, "I can do that now, Mommy, I'm five!"

First day of preschool. I'm telling you, she is such a girl! We did a walking field trip to the fire station and everyone was talking about what they wanted to be when they grew up. Kids were saying things like a nurse, a doctor, a teacher, and then Emma yells out, "When I grow up, I want to be married!" She is boy crazy already!

5 comments:

Nancy and Nate said...

Great pictures. It's about time you updated your blog (j/k). It was great talking to you yesterday. I look forward to seeing you at Halloween!

Aubrey Anne Boyer said...

i think it's cute that she served others on her birthday. how unselfish. cute.

soupr_mom said...

Yeah, CUTE pictures! Wow, your friend was really good at getting everyone looking at the camera!! ;) And, that new pic of you and Michael, way cute!

Kim said...

Cute family. We miss having you guys around. You all seem happy and settled. Are you living in SL?

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures! I think you have the talent to make it a great hobby. The cupcake picture is really sweet.