We've moved back up to the Wasatch Front for school. It's nice to be around my family again, but I'm not looking forward to the snow.

Emma playing with sparklers on the 24th.

Now that we don't have a pool anymore, Emma got to try out the sprinklers at Grandma's. She was doing some pretty fancy footwork. Aden just clung to my leg.

When we got to SLC to move into our apartment, the cleaning people were still in there. They told us there was no way we were moving in that day. We had already checked in a got the key and everything, so we called the office and they said we would have to wait a few hours. My dad had taken the day off, we had other friends and family coming, so we decided to check out GilGal park. It's this park in the middle of SLC that a man built for his sick wife because she wanted to travel but couldn't.

Courtney and Ryan in front of the Sphinx with Joseph Smith's head. There were a few different things made out of rock throughout the park. There were scripture quotes and songs carved into rock throughout the park too. Eventually we did get moved in, about four hours later than we planned.
1 comment:
WHAT? You live in SLC again? I had no idea! I was totally up there in August. Man I've got to keep in touch with you more! Where do you live in SLC? Gimmie your phone number man, I totally want to see you! email me at wixywife05@gmail.com all the info. I will be up there within the next couple of weeks for my brother's baby blessing. You might acutally get to meet my husband if we get to see you then! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment