Three kids is wearing me out! I realize that I haven't updated or commented on other's blogs for a few months. Basically since Katelynn joined our family! We have been busy with family things, moving, school starting, getting Emma in preschool, new ward callings, and the list continues. But here are some posts to update people on our lives!

Kate was blessed on July 5th. My family came down to St George and we hiked around Snow Canyon. My kids are little dare devils when we go hiking. Aden ended up falling and getting a big goose egg. Good job mommy!

Hanging out with G-pa, Brandon, and the cousins.

This is right after Kate's blessing. She was an angel, but Aden wasn't. G-ma Prax had to take him out so I could hear the blessing.

All of the cousins waiting to eat after church. I love getting pictures of all of them together, although it is kindof hard.
5 comments:
I bet three kids is wearing you out! I am being wore out with one :)! Kate is so beautiful and in all your spare time I want you to most more pictures of her and your cute family!
I love Emma's haircut. It is adorable.
Cute blog! You have cute kids!!
She's filling out already. What a little doll!
Jamie, I am glad you are doing well! I miss Emma all the time. Our class is so small and we talk about her every time we do the roll. Glad you are doing well. Your kids are so cute. Keep the pictures and updates coming!
Post a Comment