This is just a short post with a few cute pictures. We haven't really been up to anything too exciting but I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd say hello!
Here are the Thornock cousins all taking a bath. (Minus Mylee Jo, of course!) I took a ton of these and this was the best one. Aden smiled the whole time, Emma did something different every time, and this is the best one of Canon, he doesn't care when aunt Jamie tries to take pictures!

We don't know when we may not be living in St George anymore (no updates there, just more waiting) so we decided to go enjoy Cove Fort while we could. It was really neat. I was surprised to learn Pres. Hinkley's father grew up there. I took a ton of pictures, but they are of the different rooms and wouldn't interest anyone but me. This is the only one of all of us in front of the Cove. We had a nice sister missionary guide us through and she was patient with the kids, but her dentures kept clicking together as she talked and it really distracted me because at first I kept thinking, "What is that noise!?" I'm glad I kept it to myself.
We don't know when we may not be living in St George anymore (no updates there, just more waiting) so we decided to go enjoy Cove Fort while we could. It was really neat. I was surprised to learn Pres. Hinkley's father grew up there. I took a ton of pictures, but they are of the different rooms and wouldn't interest anyone but me. This is the only one of all of us in front of the Cove. We had a nice sister missionary guide us through and she was patient with the kids, but her dentures kept clicking together as she talked and it really distracted me because at first I kept thinking, "What is that noise!?" I'm glad I kept it to myself.
3 comments:
I'm so glad you blogged again. I was missing you. It was great to see you while you were here. I wish you still lived nearby so we could hang out. Keep me updated on everything.
So I lost your blog for a while thanks to my lame blogging skills. So glad I refound you! We really need to make a trip down there while you are still relatively close. Or we could meet up in SLC or something. My family used to go to St. George every year and see plays at Tuachan, but we sort of got burned out. Let me know what plans you have in the next few months, I'll see what I can rope Louis into! :) And as always, you're more than welcome to come stay with us in Logan!
You are a riot!! That noise drives me crazy too! LOL
Post a Comment