Our friends Joel and Shandalee brought their three girls down last weekend for a few days. I am so glad Emma has such great friends to play with. She had a great time and so did we. It's nice to have a family that we get along with so well. So here's a shout out to them! Come anytime!
3 comments:
Hey! We're going to St. George in March! Let's get together for lunch or something. Or I can come to your house while Cole is in meetings!
Jamie, thanks for your kind phone call about Anneka. I appreciate your advice! It is nice to have a good friends to discuss things with, and especially a teacher one! I will have to call you in the future for advice on books. Hope you guys had a fun Valentine's!
Hey Jamie! I was just thinking. Crazy I know. When is your baby due? If it's before we head up to Cokeville the end of May we should hook up for some cute little baby pictures. :)
Post a Comment