When Michael comes home and asks what we have been up to, my answer is usually, "Ah nothing, same old, same old." I realized the other day as I was answering him that my answer is SO NOT TRUE! I took some pictures to prove it.
Emma decided that Aden will be a little princess too. She dressed him up and gave him a wand that he treated like a sword. Daddy is not a big fan of this picture.

Emma found a bag of popcorn and gave it to Aden during nap time. I only took a picture of his crib, but this is how the whole room looked when I checked in on them. There was a lot of vacuuming to be done that day.

We made cupcakes and Emma demanded to take this picture. Definitely at her eye level.

Emma enjoying her cupcakes. She dressed herself. Purple, pink, and green!

Aden enjoying the cupcakes. He loves food!

It's amazing how two little kids can keep you on your toes. I love it!
4 comments:
How cute! It looks like a fun day! I think I need to document my day too, I can never remember what I did during the day when John asks, but I know I was busy!
Isn't motherhood fun? Somedays I'm not so sure, but they're so dang cute, it makes it all worth it!
Hey there guys, I found your blog somehow. It's good to see what you are up to with your cute kids. This is why we have a no-dress policy.
Hey your mom told me about your blog. My days are crazy like that too. Congrats on another girl. Check out my blog: nancubbies.blogspot.com
~Nancy Smith
Post a Comment