Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nightmares and Sugar Highs

Emma by Michael's pumpkins. Kindof a dark picture, sorry.Aden as Robin. Not the best picture of him in his costume, but I can't get him to stand still.

The bumblebee.

I think I'm officially not a fan of Halloween. I do like to dress my kids up cute and to eat a little candy, and we did go to a fun costume party, but that is where it ends. I did not like the middle of the night screaming from nightmares and the crazy sugar highs Emma had. I did not like the hanging pirates and scary faces Emma noticed everywhere. I myself do not enjoy scary movies or to be scared. So good riddance Halloween and welcome Thanksgiving and Christmas! (Sorry Camille)

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Amen to all of thee above. Livie has been run down since Halloween because she hasn't been able to sleep well. Both my kids still have candy. We can't seem to be rid of the stuff. But, I, like you, do love to dress my kids up. That is the silver lining. Cutie kids. They look great!

Tiffany said...

AMEN to that!!!!