Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend with Brandon, Jody, and Canon

We had a fun time this past week with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephew. We decided to go to Zion's for some hiking and to enjoy the nice weather while we had it. This is them on the shuttle. I love Canon in this picture. Emma in front of some deer. It surprised me with how calm the deer were with humans only a few feet away.
Daddy and the kids up by the Wheeping Rock. The water drops right from the rock and it's very pretty up there.
Daddy and Aden in the shuttle.
We had a great week just hanging out with their family. Emma was sad and kept asking for Canon after he left. I think Aden was glad to have his toys back. :)

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks like such fun! I want to come back! I really did want to stop and see you guys while we were there, but it just got crazy! Next time for sure! Your kids are getting so big and they're so cute!

Marissa said...

In response from my blog: oh, Jamie you are the cool mom in the SUV that I dream of being, good for you.
It's always fun to get together with family.

h. said...

Oh my gosh it's really you!! I miss you tons, when I saw the comment on our blog I was outwardly calm and inwardly freaking out (like a teenager seeing a girlfriend she hasn't seen in a long while.)

Anyway, yeah! Now I can read all about your life.

~Melissa

Jewels said...

Thanks again for letting us come! You have some really cute pics. Did you find out if you are coming up here soon?