
Classic Aden looks.
LOVE this one. I don't know how she does it!

Isn't she pretty?
This picture makes me laugh because I quite often catch them in this pose. Aden is usually screaming though. So like I had said before, my cousin Ashlie took pictures of my kids and then sent me a CD of them. I have yet to thank her for the adorable pictures, but also to post some of my favorites and brag about her serious skills. So THANK YOU Ashlie, I loved every picture you did and you have talent! Thank you, thank you!
4 comments:
I love the pictures! Adorable kids! Emma is growing up way too fast. She is looking so much older in those pictures.
Jamie I love these photos. Your cousin is amazing. You do have such cute kids too. Aiden is such a styln little guy. Love his hair. Emma has the most gorgeous skin. She also has your smile. So cute. Love your blog.
Thanks Jamie. :) It's hard to mess up when the kids are so dang cute!
Jamie, your kids are sooo cute, It's been so long I didn't even know you had a little boy and he is so big. If you have time you should go look up my blog.
Post a Comment