This rock looks like it's going to fall on Emma.
Here is Emma and Tanner. You can see the temple in the background.
Us climbing up a crack between two huge rocks.
This is all four of us, but you can't see us very well. But look at all the red!
We took Aden, Emma, and Tanner to the sugar loaf up on the mountain in St George. It's this cool park that got it's name from the pioneers that settled here. I guess the women would complain about not having luxuries like sugar which came in loaf form back then. At one of their meetings, a leader told them to stop whining because they have a huge sugar loaf right on the mountain (one of the rock formations looks like a sugar loaf.) That would definitely not appease me, even if it is really pretty up there. It feels like a big jungle gym with little caves and places to climb everywhere.
2 comments:
Oh my heck Aden looks so kissable! I bet you can't get enough of him! Your family is adorable! If you ever want to take a trip to AZ you have a place to stay!!!
I am so excited you have a blog! You kids have the most amazing eyes! What little dolls. And can I just say I love the names Emma and Aden. I wanted to name Kael Aden but had to go with Kael Aden (as a middle name) instead because Clint wasn't a big fan. That is probably a confusing sentence sorry. Anyway, I'm so excited!
Post a Comment