Emma at Balboa Park.
Aden after In-N-Out.
Emma, Michael, and me at Wild Animal Park.
but she is covered in sand and mud. But she was having a blast!
Emma, Brianne, and Brooke at the Zoo.
We have returned from a great week of Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Wild Adventure Park, and the beach. We had a ton of fun and were doing fun things non stop. We went with our good friends Joel and Shandalee and their three girls. We have a ton of pictures so I just posted a few cute ones.
I think our favorite day was the day at the beach. The weather was amazing the whole week and the beach was nice and warm. Emma spent about three hours just playing in the water and in the sand. She was filthy by the end of the day but she couldn't have been happier. And where was Aden? Asleep in the tent.
We also spent some time at Balboa Park and of course we had to eat at some places that Michael has missed (like Claim Jumper and In-n-Out.) If I don't eat out for the next month I will be good. Michael and I have decided we want to eventually live in a place like San Diego because you really can't beat the weather and all the fun places to take a family.
We have returned from a great week of Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Wild Adventure Park, and the beach. We had a ton of fun and were doing fun things non stop. We went with our good friends Joel and Shandalee and their three girls. We have a ton of pictures so I just posted a few cute ones.
I think our favorite day was the day at the beach. The weather was amazing the whole week and the beach was nice and warm. Emma spent about three hours just playing in the water and in the sand. She was filthy by the end of the day but she couldn't have been happier. And where was Aden? Asleep in the tent.
We also spent some time at Balboa Park and of course we had to eat at some places that Michael has missed (like Claim Jumper and In-n-Out.) If I don't eat out for the next month I will be good. Michael and I have decided we want to eventually live in a place like San Diego because you really can't beat the weather and all the fun places to take a family.
2 comments:
looks like you had a blast! Hey I am leaving on Monday for St. George...will you email me your # just to make sure that we have it?
We are so excited to see you guys in a little bit! I am glad you had fun on your trip. You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment