Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our cool fort!



Remember when we use to make huge forts out of blankets, Courtney? Emma and I did it yesturday and then played in it for a few hours. Emma of course wanted to take pictures to show Aunt Cour-nee so here they are! She called it our temple because lately I've been talking to her about how we all want to be married in the temple. So we played in the Temple yesterday!

2 comments:

Craig and Aly said...

Oh my heck Jamie your family is so dang cute! I love little Aden I don't think I have ever even seen him. What a doll! It was so fun to read your blog! You are such a darling mom! Hope to see you sometime soon!Aly Field Young

Kylee said...

Michae, your kids are adorable!!!! I can't believe how much they've grown since I last saw them like 3 months ago. Absolutely adorable!