Saturday, November 24, 2007

Updates


Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Since my surgery, Thanksgiving, and Tyler's Farewell, we have been a busy family. I took a few pictures of Emma and Aden during the Thanksgiving weekend with all of the Prax family and Michael's extended family. We had great food and lots of fun together. Thanksgiving was 56 people, all squished in one room. It was great!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Wahoo! YOu joined the blogging world. I am so excited to be able to keep better track of you guys. We have a blog as well which I update pretty often, so check us out and I will add your to our blogroll! Love you! hope you had a good Thanksgiving.

loves,
Taralee

Taralee said...

what surgery?

Mike Edwards said...

Hey Prax's! I'm excited to be able to stay up with your comings and goings through your blog. I'm pretty much technilogically impaired when it comes to high tech stuff like blogs but as long as I know where to point and click I should be able to communicate with you guys fairly well.

Your kids sure share some pretty telling charactaristics of who their parents are! Your daughter's eyes are a dead give away for Jamie. Very cute kids!

I've got some good friends here in Heber who are originally from St. George and we go down with them quite often. (Her parents own M & S Jewelry if that store rings a bell) Next time we are down, we will look you guys up.

Talk to you later.

The Edwards